- Mysterious hidden kingdom/Last Forbidden Kingdom
- Remote Trans-Himalayan mountain area
- Barren landscapes, deep canyons, moraine valleys
- Panoramic views of Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and several other peak
Duration : 7 Days ||Grade: Medium
- One of the best thrill adventure 4WD Overland Tour in the world.
- World highest altitude Lake at 4919 " Tilicho Lake"
- Spectacular High Mountain peaks, beutiful Manang Valley villages and ethnic culture.
Duration : 7 Days ||Grade: Strenuous
- Stratified rock formation surround the Gateway Mustang.
- World’s deepest gorge/ Excellent high moutains.
- Beautiful landcape/holy place Muktinath.
- Apple farm/Hot spring/water falls.
Duration : 7 Days ||Grade: Easy
- Stunning beauty of Rara Lake 2980m. The largest lake of Nepal.
- Spectacular mountain peaks and scenic beauty.
- Historical Sinja village & Jumla Bazzar and wildlife activities in Bardia N. P.
- Experiencing Mid-western typical culture and food.
Duration : 8 Days ||Grade: Easy
- World’s deepest gorge “Kaligandaki- Andha Galchhi”, Rupse waterfalls & tiny lakes.
- Excellent view of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna & Tukuche peak, Thorong peak.
- Most wonderful landscape (Desert), Secret holy place Muktinath & fortified village Kagbeni.
- Most popular apple’s spot: Marpha village and many other authentic thakali villages.
Duration : 6 Days ||Grade: Medium
- Spectacular View of Annapurna South & Excellent view of Mt. Fishtail.
- Well known for excellent sunrise view from “Australian Camp” (1900m).
- Observation of Ethic Culture and Pokhara City Sightseeing
Duration : 4 Days ||Grade: Easy