A trip in the Nepal’s west north part. The mustang district behind the Annapurna Himalayas range. Mustang district to the stunning Holy Muktinath – the great holy site of Hindu & Buddhist.
|Tatopani | Jomsom | Kagbeni |Muktinath |Pokhara|
Duration: 5 Nights/6 Days
Accommodation: Hotels, Lodges & Teahouses
Mode of access: Surface transport & Trek
Trip Season: Feb-Jun & Sep -Dec.
Day 1 Kathmandu to Baglung/Beni via Pokhara.
Day 2 Drive to Ghasa & Jomsom
Day 3 Drive to Muktinath via Kagbeni.
Day 4 Desert walks to Jomsom/Marpha.
Day 5 Drive to Pokhara via Beni/Baglung.
Day 6 Pokhara to Kathmandu
| Chitwan| |Extra days in Pokhara|
31 Aug 2018
05 Sep 2018
- All accommodation with tourist standard hotels/Lodges on sharing basis.
- Three meals within a day with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Whole trip surface transportation by private vehicle.
- Experience professional guides
- All travel permits ( TIMS & ACAP permits).
- Medical insurance
- Medical kits
- Personal interest items. Misplace of goods & having except inside hotel & vehicle.
- In the case of strike & natural calamities expenses for extra days/nights beside the trip.